MSc in Data Analytics – full time
Please note this course is currently subject to QQI validation
The computing course aims to produce high-quality, technically competent, innovative graduates that will become leading practitioners in the field of data analytics.
The course structure accomodates a wide audience of learners whose specific interests in data analytics may be either technically focused or business focused. All students will also gain exposure to pertinent legal issues and product commercialisation considerations associated with the data analytics field. The course will be delivered using academic research, industry-defined practical problems, and case studies. This approach will naturally foster a deeper knowledge of the subject area and create transferable skills for work such as critical thinking, problem- solving, creative thinking, communication, teamwork and research skills. The course is completely delivered by faculty and industry practitioners with proven expertise in data analytics.
As a graduate of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct independent research and analysis in the field of data analytics
- Implement a research idea using the latest industry practices
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of data analysis and statistics
- Critcally assess and evaluate business and technical strategies for data analytics
- Develop and implement business and technical solutions for data analytics